Evaluation- Are we right for you?
If you are interested in training, please fill out: Training Application for New Clients
Some training program info:
- We are a small business with one trainer. Depending on the trainer’s schedule, we may or may not be able to accommodate new clients at a given time.
- Board & Train. Our shortest course is 10 days. We also offer two to six week programs, price quotes depend on training goals, time, and package. We do offer custom packages. SEE PRICES
- Boarding can be booked in advance to fit around your schedule. We do not have set dates for dogs to begin training programs.
- Private lessons and in-home lessons will have the highest success if you practice in between lessons
- We will get to know your dog, and train for your goals. Our training is not cookie-cutter. Most people want a dog that is responsive, calm, and happy.
- We do not follow a “purely positive” ideology in training. We use training collars and utilize corrections when appropriate. If you are not open-minded to the use of suggested training equipment, we may not be the best fit for you.
- Following a board and train you must maintain the training and contact us immediately if you are having any issues.
- We are able to provide pick-up and drop-off for boarding if arranged in advance
- We offer professional grooming